Saturday, June 28, 2008

You thought I’d given up on this Blog didn’t you…

I will admit it… I am a lazy blogger. There I said it. It’s true…. I want to blog more but either I can’t seem to find the time or I just can’t seem to find anything to blog about.



Here is where I sit and internet surf and read (stalk) other blogs. I don’t know how you do it… YOU who are on my “Blogs that I read” list… you can come up with the most interesting things to write about!

I really don’t understand how you’all do it!

I just love reading your blogs!

Sometimes I get an idea for my next blog and then I don’t have time to post it… by the time I get around to it … it is OLD news… past it’s time…

Maybe someday (Yeah...in my dreams) I will have plenty of time … I will be a TRUE BLOGGER like all of my new blogger friends!


2 comments:

Connie said...

WHO is that adorable little pink cherub in the photo?!?! A cutie pie for sure, sweetpea.
Smoochies,
Conie

Joanne Kennedy said...

Well I for one, am happy you didn't give up blogging. I like to read what you write about. I think everyone feels like they don't have anything fun to write about but the truth is, just write about you and your life. People love to find out what others across the country do with their days.

So don't give up.

I love your screen saver. Very cute! I sometimes have my dog up on mine too. He thinks he is a movie star when I do. LOL

Hugs,
Joanne