Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Have you seen this program?

I don’t watch much tv at all but I do TiVo a few shows to watch at my convenience like 48 Hours, Dateline and etc.(I like Crime Dramas). I also like some HGTV shows, but my NEW favorite thing to TiVo is … The Shopping Bags. On the Fine Living Network.



The Shopping Bags is a fun and entertaining show that tells you what you need to know before you buy anything. And I do mean ANYTHING! You can get tips and advice from these two cute and clever women who have investigated consumer products and trends for quite awhile now. They both hatched "The Shopping Bags" concept way back in 1999 so I’m not sure if this is a new show on Fine Living or I am just VERY SLOW in finding this show. Like I said… I don’t watch much tv.

It’s really amazing… Hubby and I have Satellite and so we have probably over 200 channels and there are probably a lot of shows that I would like but I have no idea they even exist. I guess that is probably a good thing… I don’t want to be a couch potato!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My sister and niece are in town this week on a softball tournament. I haven’t even got to see them yet because they are staying in a hotel about 30 minutes from me. I think I'll try to meet up with them this evening after work and go to dinner with them. I am also going to try and go to one of the games maybe tomorrow evening. I haven’t seen my niece play in a very long time… like probably when she was in little league. She is now 18 and will be headed off to college in the fall. I will post a pic of us later in the week.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I'd rather have you visiting with me than working, little chickee grandma!! I'll bet the baby is a doll. They all are. I'm so busy lately I can't even think straight! I posted pix of what we're going to remodel. I ain't lookin' ferward to it, I ken tell ya thet! Hah......
Smoochies,
Connie

Joanne Kennedy said...

I've never heard of that show but I'll be looking for it now. I just love being able to TiVo shows. Don't you? How did we live without it?

I hope your strawberries turn out good. I'm sure they will. Be sure to tell me all about them.

Hugs,
Joanne

Chosen1forlife said...

I have never heard of that show. I'm sure Melody (and I?) would really like it. I wonder if we would get that show/channel on our basic cable that we have.

Sounds kind of like Consumer Reports!

I'll tell Melody about it....