Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the move

The house is "staged", we have it listed... now all I need is a buyer!



We have have had some "lookers" but that is all they have been so far. I believe that God has brought us this far and I know that he can bring us a buyer! I just have to keep the faith.

Hubby started his new job last Monday and is now living in a townhome with my youngest son. They call me every evening to see if I'm lonely but I have to say... I'm really not. Sometimes it's very nice to be by yourself. I've had a lot of time to think and to reflect.

My darling daughter and her boyfriend came to stay with me last weekend. We had a great time. I will miss her so very much. I wish she was still a little girl and I could just pack her up and take her with me like so many times before. Sadly that isn't going to work this time... she says that she won't move to Oklahoma ... Never ... but I say... you can't say NEVER! You just never know what God has planned for us.

Here is a current picture of my sweet little Jenna. She is now crawling all over the house! I have missed so much and have a lot to catch up on.



My last day at work will be my six year anniversary which is October 28th. I will be taking a trip soon to Oklahoma on the 31st. I'm not sure when we will move our furniture yet. We are just taking one day at a time.


3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a cute pumpkin!!!!!!! Good luck on your house sale! Happy fall and it's ALMOST Friday!!
Colleen

Betty said...

Hope your buyer shows up really soon..I know you miss your spouse and son. Cutest little grandbaby with the pumpkins! Ooh, what will your new blog title be....Nana in the 200-feet-above-sea-level-city?? Look forward to hearing about your progress. Take care.

Senior Bowler-Carolyn said...

OMG-It's like our life is in a parrelle universe. I moved to from Louisiana to Alabama 15 years ago because hubby had been gone for 20 and wanted to be close to family(he has 11 brothers and sisters here). Left behind 2 sister, 1 brother and parents. Son is in Texas(Jefferson)just across the state line with new and only granddaughter Payten ( 5 months) Daughter is here is 2 grandson's (14 and 8). Daughter will not move beacuse of the boys but I need to be closer so I can do the same thing. Mama is 83 and need to help sister. Also want to be near that new little girl.....hate to leave the boys and daughter but we will soon be retired and can visit when we want to....