Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My new obsession

As you can see from my last post… I have now changed my blog header twice in the last two weeks. I have been in a dilemma lately as to how to revamp my page. My biggest problem is How to Add a Page Element.

Because of Connie’s referral to Bannerofblessings.blogspot.com I found another cool website called Cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com Both are free and I love their products but I can’t figure out how to add a page element. !! I have been so frustrated and staying up late at night researching and trying different things to no avail.

If you have any suggestions I would love to hear from you. The problem is when I go to my Layout tab… there is no Add a Page Element button to select only Add a Gadget.

In the meantime… I have discovered Scrapblog.com. It is so cool. I haven’t scrapbooked very much so this is kind of a learning experience. This free website not only lets you create on-line scrapbook pages but you can also create a “header” for your blog as well. I have wanted to find something like this for a long time now. It is so addicting… I think I will probably be changing my page with every season.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Love you new banner and look forward to any you'd like to try...every season or every month or every week, etc. I'll keep watching. Take care.

Chosen1forlife said...

I love your new site! It sure looks professional! But we need more pics of baby Jenna Joy! Daddy demands it!

And when will you be announcing the "big news" on this site? Hummm? Is it too early?

Keep up the great work. Melody and I DO read it (at least every other week) but our internet time has become a time of rapidly checking the news and email. We don't dedicate enough time to properly always post a comment. But we do really like it!

Girl Raised in the South said...

As long as you don't hit 'save' then it's fun to play around with it, see what you can do. I think of it as blowing out the dust between my ears, a good practice now and then! Your new template is lovely, and I hope you figure out the next step.