Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Dog Beau

Today I am going to introduce you to my dog Beau. I have been inspired by A Cottage in the Making About a week ago Joanne wrote about her “Two Boys” Elton (as in Elton John) and Zeke. Her inspiration came from Nancy, over at My Crafty Little Page.

You see Nancy was hosting DOG DAYS OF SUMMER in which she was asking everyone to post about their dogs and cats and she just knew she had to join in.


Well I too have to join in… even though it’s taken me awhile!


This is Beau when he was 2 month’s old. He was such a cute little puppy. He was the center of attention that is for sure and he still is the center of attention… If he isn’t he will find a way to get your attention. He does love to get things out of the bathroom trash… which isn’t very pleasant. His nightly game is to sneak into the bathroom, grab a used Kleenex and run!


He loves to go on hikes with hubby.


He loves his yard and loves to go on “patrol”. He patrols the yard many times during the day and since we have a doggy door he has been known to take a patrol during the night as well.

Beau is more than a companion. Since hubby travels a lot and the kids are all out of the house I really don’t know what I would do without him. He makes me feel safe and definitely keeps me company.



Smiling for the camera!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Deb - He's a beautiful dog and companion and Protector! You know, there has a really big response and people are still reading the blogs. I'll just add you to the list. Hugs, Nancy

Betty said...

What an absolutely wonderful guy! He's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing about him.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Awwww..I love him too! He's GORGEOUS!
So, what is it about the Kleenex?? We had to get a bathroom trash with a lid - Braxton & Lulu would shred tissue all over the house! I'll Check out the other blogs too, Thanks!
Colleen