Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moving day has arrived



The day is finally here and YES... it is SNOWING! The packers are here now and they are packing everything in sight. Things are very crazy around here so this will be a short post. I still have a hundred things to do but I had to catch up on my blog... I don’t have time to catch up with all of my blogging friends now but I hope to very soon.



We have found a house to rent in Oklahoma and we will be renting our house out because it hasn't sold yet. This has been a very stressful time for hubby and I and it doesn't help that I have to say good-bye to my darling daughter. I just hate leaving her behind... oh I know... we will see each other as much as possible and she is of course grown and she can take care of herself. She has been a pretty self-sufficient person most of her life. She is very independent and has her own mind. I am very proud of her and I admire her strength.

The moving truck will be here tomorrow and off we will go… to the NEXT chapter in our lives…

3 comments:

Betty said...

Thanks for letting us know how you are. I know you will miss your daughter; but, a chance to 'go home again'?? Wonderful! Let us hear from you once you get settled in Oklahoma. Safe trip!

djrachal said...

Thank you for the kind words, Mom. Although we will see each other often, I sure will miss you! Love, Dorie

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Be careful and be sure to really interview prospective renters! Your house is too lovely to rent to someone who wouldn't love and take care of it for you!
Let us know how you're doing and Merry Christmas!
Colleen