Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meeting Jenna for the first time

I think I am back where I can keep my page updated... and it's about time!

Work had me tired, exhausted and hating the computer. The last thing that I wanted to do at night, after a LOOOONG day at work during the most busy time of the year for a CPA firm was to come home and get on the computer.

Yea! Tax season is behind me now and I have my life back!

This is US. She is my first grandbaby. My little Jenna Joy. The most beautiful baby girl I know. I spent 3 and 1/2 days with her and those were SOME of the best days of my life.

I miss her dearly. She truly is a JOY to behold.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Stay with me here on this webpage... there will be LOTS more pictures and Nanna stories to come.

Deb

1 comment:

Chosen1forlife said...

Great story and great picture! I'm sure Jenna misses you a lot too!

Hurry back, Nanna! Someone has got to help change the diapers and get up at the crack of dawn with her!